Friday, December 21, 2007

More bout yesserday

Fire: I... I.... I got WET!!!!!!!! *sniff*sniff* no FEAIR!!!!

Mungo: Oh don't let da little spaz fool ya. His pawzes got damp, dats all. He skeered Pooka n hisseff more'n ennyfing. Dat'll teech him ta go chasin MY lite!!!!

Teazer: (thwaps Mungo) Caint yoo be nice fur ONCE? You done it too, member?

Mungo: Nuh uh! No rain in da rainbox wen I done did it!

Teazer: Mebbe not rain, but oh did you get wet. Mini was takin a baf!

Mungo: Oh... um.... yah.... dat.....

Fire: (perks up) Oohh, I not da only kitteh ta do dat?

Mom: Must remember the videocamera for the next time... and there WILL be a next time muahahaha

7 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you learn and don't get all wet AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your little feets got wet. That does sound a little bit scairty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we hope you're all dry by now! We just wanted to drop by on Christmas and wish you all the very merriest one ever!

    Holiday Purrs
    from all of us at Artsy Catsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys!
    Happy New Year!

    I've added you to my "new an' improved" blogroll.
    Thank for stoppin' by!
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhoh the movie box can catch us at the darndest times, you poodies must watch out for the movie box ~The FLuffy Tribe

    ReplyDelete