Wednesday, December 12, 2007

wif pollygees to Bill Cosby, whoefur he is

...Mom is hip,
She give us lotsa nip....


Yeah baby! We'z flyin today!

Momma putted out nip fer bof us on our scratchy boards. Mungo is hoggin da incline board, but I gots my spinny ball one so dats okay. Momma knows I like ta play wif da ball in da track when I nippy ennyway.

And Firecat aint got none! He trapped in da sleepyroom all by hisseff agin. Stoopid bebeh needs ta lurn ta not climb uppa Momma's shelf tingy on da door. He gotted his butt paddled lass nite fur it, an he cried ta me askin why Momma spankied him. Like I gonna tell him? Dummy.

Oh, Momma needs ta go shoppin, too. We's all outta stinky goodness. How can she let dat happen??? She also said sumpin bout "no otemeel" to da Mini girl, an she got all cranky dat she hadta have tost fur brekfust insted. Beenz are weerd.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! No food! That is horrible. We are down to only a dozen cans and I am terribly worried we will run out!

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wez gots lotsa dry food. Just no more stinky stuffs. An Momma sez she gonna go shoppin on Fryday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more nip, the better! Poor Firecat. He made a little mistake.

    ReplyDelete