Saturday, May 5, 2007

What da heck?

Dere's a red thing on da floor. An it moves. An it's fast. I keep tryin to catch it but it gets away from me efurry time I get close.

Mini just sits n watches me n giggles. She doan help none. And Momma's watchin through da silver box dat makes da moovies.

I think Teazer's skeered of da red thing. It got close to him once n he scooted away. But Momma sez da lady lions do all da hunting, so mebbe it's just my job to catch da buggies an da fevvers an da red things.


Oooh , speakin of buggies, Momma sez I'm gonna have fun dis summer wif big ugly buggies dat only show up efurry sebenteen years. Dats longer n da Pooka is old. I wonder how big buggies get if dey sleep dat long.

Luv from Mungo

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, dat red bug is so aggravating. It is impossibul to catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time the red thing shows up go over to your Bean and sit on their foot. I find red thingies nad Beans are usually related somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to play with the red dot too! What happened to those big buggies the other 16 years?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too are courous about the buggies.

    ReplyDelete