Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi!!



I'm too little to figure out the computer yet, so Mommy's playin secretary.

My name is Firecat. It *was* Bud but Mommy was NOT gonna let me stay named for a beer. Yeah, Kittymommy's people called me Budweiser and one of my litterbrothers was Miller. Beenz are silly. I have 6 brofurs n sisfurs in the same litter, 5 of them went to other forever homes and Mimi is stayin with Kittymomma. And the beenz here say that Kittymomma is finally gonna get snipped so no more kittens. Pooka wanted to keep both me an Miller, but da hoomandaddy over there gave Miller to some other been cause he didn't know Pooka had claimed us.

Anyway, I'm 7 weeks old (my birthday is July 6) and I'm a little bundle of curious energy. I've only been home for one night and I've already figured out ringy thingy and dancing lightspot and how to climb up into Momma's bed. Momma took me into the sleepyroom last night and closed the big kitties out I like doing bitey bunnykicks on feet!

The big kitties are still growly at me. Teazer follows me around sometimes and kinda watches over me. But Mungo isn't ready to play nice at all yet. She even hissed and swiped at the beenz a couple times. She hasn't gotten close enough to swipe at me, though. But I'm a good little kitty an show em my belly and tell em that I know I'm the baby.

I hope we can be friends!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh look at you little kit! Can I come lick your little head? I love kits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Hello little Firecat. You sure are a cute little tyke. It looks like you found yourself a wonderful home. Of course we can be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cool name Firecat, much better than Budweiser and we would like to be your furiends. You are a fast learner and we are sure Mungo will get use to you. It may take her a little while. You are a cutie!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mungo and Teazers Mom:
    Check out the video on this post about Charley and see if it fits the little kitty's symptoms. It's pretty neat. Here is the link.
    http://www.sbpoet.com/2007/08/friday-cat-blog.html
    If you have trouble with the link, let us know.
    Your FL furiends,
    and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. KITTEN!!!

    Lookit you! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello, Firecat. Can I call you Fire or do you prefer FC? Either way, you'll be a handsome guy.

    Don't worry about the hissing and stuff. I was adopted when I was 8 weeks old and my brother Max hissed at me for 6 months. Then he finally realized I wasn't going anywhere and stopped! Now we get along fine.

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetheart! You are so cute! I like your new name. I can't wait to watch you grow!

    ReplyDelete