Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tooooooooooooona!

Dis is dry flaky tooooooooona:

Clicky here!

Nummy nummy nummy stuffies. Teazer just sniffs n walks away. I gobble up all I can before Momma takes da bowl 'way. I've efun gotten it off her desk before, but I can't get it open yet.

And I know dis thing by sight. Just like we know da redlight thingy is coming out when we hear the jingle.

Dreaming of dry flaky tooooooooona,
Mungo
pee ess... we keep goin to TGH by misstake when we wanna rite here.... we delete em and move em when we figger it out, but mebbe sometimes somebuddy might see our posts in da wrong place...

4 comments:

  1. Tuna flakes sounds kinda yummy. I think I'll show Momma your post.

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishie flakes are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...seems to be a nice new treat for my cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy went and lookied for dis fur us tonight but petco is a far away store and the closer ones din't have it, she boughted us freeze dried shrimpsies, but we didn't take to thems much, but we got fresh nip, not like in toys and ooooh we lovied it!
    T.F.S.

    ReplyDelete